- Integrated broadcast switcher and professional hardware control panel.
- 4 x 3G-SDI and 4 x HDMI inputs for a total of 8 inputs, all with auto re‑sync.
- Supports all video formats from SD to 720p, 1080i and 1080p HD up to 60fps.
- 1 x built in multi view for 8 sources, as well as preview and program.
- Built in media pool graphics storage for 20 RGBA stills.
- Built in DVE with borders and drop shadow.
- Transitions include cut, mix, dip, SMPTE wipes and more.
- 1 upstream keyer including chroma keyer plus 2 downstream keyers.
- 1 auxiliary output with aux switching buttons and LCD screen for viewing.
- Built in audio mixer live mixes embedded audio from all video inputs and independent audio inputs.
- Balanced XLR stereo analog audio inputs.
- Internal sources include black, color bars, two color generators and 2 media player outputs.
- Ethernet connection for computer connection. Mac and Windows control panel software included.
- Compatible with all ATEM Broadcast Control Panels.
- Black Burst and HD-Tri-Sync genlock input for integration into large systems.
On-set & In-studio 4Kp60 HDR 19 inch monitor and recorder
12-bit Raw, 10-bit ProRes/DNxHR up to 4Kp60
QUAD SDI & HDMI 2.0 IN/OUT
Live Switch and Record up to four 1080/60p channels, 4 x ISO record and playback
2 Channel Balanced XLR Audio Monitor & Record with 48V Phantom
1200nit 19” calibrated 1920×1080 monitor
Payload 4kg / 9.0lb (C.G. 55mm) Counterbalance Fixed Drag mode Fixed Tilt angle +90° / -80° Temperature range -20°C to +60°C / -4°F to +140°F Camera plate Sliding plate Sliding range +/-30mm / 1.2″ Plate attachment 1/4″ screw with video pin Weight 3.1kg / 6.9lb Height 75.5 to 159cm / 29.5 to 62.5″ Ball diameter 65mm Section 2 STAGELearn More
Camcorder with 3 x CMOS Sensor 1/2.8″
Comes with in built Video Light ( LED )
Records 1920 x 1080p HD Video
Wifi For File Transfer
20 x Optical Zoom G Lens
The first question regarding this video camera was, what’s the difference between the PXW-Z100 which has been around for a while now and the Z150 ?
Both are 4K camcorders but the newer model the Z150 is cheaper. Shouldn’t newer mean more expensive? As the Z150 does boast a larger 1″ type CMOS sensor compared to the smaller one on the Z100.
You can viw our youtube video regarding the PXW-Z100 here
Let’s have a look at the Z150
And here the Z100
Well the absolute main difference is this
The Z150 is UHD 4K and not Full 4K!
Z100 – 4096×2160 Recording
Z150- 3840 x 2160 Recording
The Z150 would offer better low light performance with the larger sensor as compared the the Z100
Another difference would be the optical Zoom
The Z150 offers only a 12x optical Zoom as compared the the standard 20x optical zoom on the Z100
Recording formats are different
XAVC (AVC/H.264 High 4:2:2 Intra Profile VBR) on the Z100
XAVC Long/MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 8-bit at 100/60 Mb/s on the Z150
You would need XQD cards to record 4K on the Z100 highest format which realisticly does not give you that much time on the cards
Here’s an example
On a 256GB XQD card, you can record about 15 mins only on 4K 50p .
To conclude, we recommend getting the PXW-Z150 if you dont mind it beigh 4K UHD and pair it with an Atomos Shogun Inferno orAtomos Shogun Flame Recorder to get the most out of your camera and maximise workflow
To order your Sony PXW-Z150 right here from the Trusted Video Equipment supplier Singapore
PXW-Z100 is still available as well
Out of stock
Black Magic Design
Black magic Video Camera, black magic design Professional Camcorder, black magic cinema, black magic pocket, black magic design 4K, BMD, Pal, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Indonesia, Brunei, India, Bangladesh, Phillipines, Cambodia, Lao, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Nepal, Bhutan, Russia, Pakistan,