April 30, 2014
Black Magic Design
Black magic Video Camera, black magic design Professional Camcorder, black magic cinema, black magic pocket, black magic design 4K, BMD, Pal, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Indonesia, Brunei, India, Bangladesh, Phillipines, Cambodia, Lao, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Nepal, Bhutan, Russia, Pakistan,
August 30, 2012
Sony NEX-EA50H. Click on the link or picture for more information on this ENG style interchangeable lens NXCAM Camcorder!
August 10, 2012
Sony PMW-200 XDCAM HD422 Camcorder is the successor to Sony PMW-EX1/R camcorder. It supports the 50 Mbps MPEG HD422 codec and MXF recording.Sony PMW200 is equipped with three 1/2″ Full HD 1920 x 1080 Exmor CMOS sensors, which support 1000 TV1 high resolution, F11 (2000 lx) high sensitivity, low 56dB noise and a wide dynamic range. It works for SD/HD recording and features a 14x zoom lens with a unique focus ring mechanism.
Equipped with three (3) ½-inch-type Full HD Exmor CMOS sensors, the PMW200 achieves high resolution, high sensitivity, low noise and wide dynamic range. These capabilities are essential for the professional when shooting under extreme lighting conditions*. Each sensor has 2-million effective pixels and achieves full HD 1920×1080 shooting without pixel interpolation.
Sony PMW-200 has two high-speed SxS™ memory card slots. Both SxS PRO and SxS-1™ cards can be used with the PMW-200. Developed specifically for professional content creation applications, these memory cards boast high-speed data transfer that helps to accelerates the post-production workflow. SxS memory cards are also resistant to shock and vibration.* Memory Stick® media, SD cards and XQD cards can be used as emergency backup media with the appropriate adaptors.
- Three 1/2″ Full HD Exmor 3CMOS sensors
- 50 Mbps MPEG HD422 recording as MXF files (UDF mode only)
- SD recording and playback (DVCAM) standard
- 14x fixed zoom lens (servo/manual switchable) with unique focus ring mechanism
- Two ExpressCard SxS memory card slots
- Record up to four hours or 50 Mbps MPEG HD422 in camcorder using two 64 GB SxS-1A memory cards (not included)
- UDF (Professional Disc compatible) or FAT (XDCAM EX compatible) file format mode shooting in order to have similar high-res files and workflows with existing Professional Disc and XDCAM EX camcorders
- Low power consumption
- Compact and lightweight design for better mobility
- 3.5″ (8.9 cm) color LCD display with 16:9 aspect ratio
- Slow and Quick motion
- Focus Magnification for focus assistance
- Shutter Angle Settings
- Picture Cache Recording
- High-quality four-channel audio recording
- HD/SD-SDI output and composite/HD-Y output
- USB interface for connecting camcorder as card reader
- Six Standard Gamma settings and four HyperGamma settings
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
April 26, 2012
Click on the link to order your Sony PMW-100 Camcorder